I decided that this year instead of making a New Year’s Resolution (which we all know don’t last that long) I would create a list of 10 things which I want to do in 2010. Some are specific, some are lifestyle changes, and some are things to regularly schedule. They are all goals, but the list is more like a guide to help me live my life the way I want to. I also chose some words to live by in 2010 (Thanks Carla for the words idea!). I hope all these things together will help me balance my life better so that I can be the best I can be for myself, my friends and family, and my clients. Cheers to starting off the new year (and decade for that matter) on the right foot!
10 in 2010
- Spend more time with friends and family
- Do something just for myself once a month
- Go for a walk every day
- Scrapbook regularly
- Go on a relaxing vacation
- Schedule time more efficiently
- Wake up earlier in the morning
- Plan a special activity with Avery each week
- Eat 3 healthy meals every day
- Watch less TV
Words to Live By:
Live in the Moment!